Thursday, April 23, 2009

I ♥ Music

---It's amazing how easily music changes your mood. What is it about it that's so powerful?!? It really blows my mind---does anyone have the answer or at least some insight about this mysterious force?!?

I ♥ Music I ♥ Music I ♥ Music I ♥ Music I ♥ Music I ♥ Music

So here are the top ten mood changers in constant rotation on the ipod!

1. New World Water -The Might Mos Def!
2. Orange Moon -Mz. Badu
3. Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood -Nina Simone
4. In a Sentimental Mood -John Coltrane
5. Get It Together -India Arie
6. The Light- C o double m o n
7. Intuition Interlude -Jamie Foxx aka The hubby
8. Slow Dance -Mr. Legend
9. A Song for you -Donny Hathaway
10. Distant Lovers -Marvin Gaye

Scroll to the bottom of the page to hear each of my top ten! Enjoy

1 comment:

  1. I love music too...it can change my mood and describe exactly what I'm feeling!!!! love the post.

    ReplyDelete