Saturday, May 23, 2009

Meet My Famliy

These are my wonderful nieces and nephews! Each one holds a special place in my heart and I love them all the same! My oldest niece is Za'Quana. She is my late brothers daughter! She's a rock star in her own right and I can't get over just how fast she grows! Next is LaKasual aka Miss. Kay she's my little lady. She is my second oldest brothers daughter. After her is the infamous Hideyah. She's the Queen of the Nile! My younger sisters oldest. Then theirs Micheal "The Middle Man" I call him my little big man! And the baby Ashanti, my Shanti mama. Destined for greatness! Both of which are also my younger sisters angels.

I'm sure your wondering....well what about you?!?! No worries, in due time if God is willing I'll have six! Maybe I'll even adopt. I love children, their innocents gives me hope day to day!

One of the hardest parts about living overseas for a year was being away from my baby's! One of the first things I did post fast food frenzy was take the crew to Marbles museum! We all had a blast and can't wait to do it again! Enjoy our pics below!

No comments:

Post a Comment