Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A Woman's Worth

She's no convenience, she's no temporary fix, she's no instant gratification, she's no band-aid, she's never a chick on the side, nor a rebound. She's courageous enough to say no and intelligent enough to know when it needs to be said.

Some say she's stuck up, high maintenance, booji or thinks she's better than others but the simple truth of the matter is she knows who she is, she loves and respects herself. She walks with her head held high because she understands her essence.

She knows her love is D.O.P.E Deserving Only Positive Energy! She knows when she loves, its altruistic love and happiest when she's allowed to give it. She refuses to be anything other than true to herself. She will not accept mediocrity.

She is never "that girl"...you know the dumb chick trying to lay claim to something she will never have, calling, texting, emailing the next showing all her insecurities and ugliness.

Who is she? She's a woman who knows her worth. Be a woman who knows her worth. Set your standards and never ever settle for less!

But ohh huneeey you gotta love yourself, I mean really love yourself. I mean passion that makes your heart race your mind for instruction kind of love!!

She's not ego trippin, she just know she deserves the best because she gives her best.

But through it all ladies, know men need love too. They hurt and love just as we do. They bleed the color passion just the same. Love him. Give him what he needs and wants. NOTICE he must be a MAN. He can be your supreme as long as you're his queen.

"The highest expression of love is to give without expecting" -India Arie

Chk-out another recent insert from the personal pages of my journal!

Chk-out another recent insert from the personal pages of my journal!

I'll give you what you need, not what you want

I'll lend you my heart for compassion
I'll give you my hand for affection
I'll show you my truth for acceptance

I'll lend you my love for love
I'll give you my time for appreciation
I'll show you my mind for healing

I'll give you what you need, not what you want
Please remember he has-got-to-be a MAN. Someone who is willing to stand necked in his own truth. Someone who loves women but respects what a women is. If he's not, you're only his quick fix who aids him back to his destructive cycle. So love you more and hold on to your power. Once you learn a lesson there are no mistakes; mistakes are lessons not learned. You decided to live your life when you make the right decisions.
xoxo~Alle
Click here for a classic throw back!

No comments:

Post a Comment