Tuesday, February 24, 2009

"Alley Cat"

So I promise, no lie...Brook and I were walking up the alley back to our hotel and on the ground was this note:

I stopped and said "OMG, we have got to get a picture of this (because everywhere we went someone wanted a tip, just for taking a picture and not for us but of them! Seriously!) So here's the kicker, I looked up and this tiny cute cat was walking towards us up the alley:

I couldn't believe it. Then the cat started running towards us!!!

No LIE! The tiny Alley Cat came and sat by the note:


THEN it looked up at us like puss in boots and started singing the meow mix song!?!?!

"click here for the meow-mix song"

<> LOL <> ok that last part was a lie BUT OMG I was like what the !?!?


Brook said "OMG, that cat is trained to get tips! Im done!" It was unbelievable yall! For real Im not kidding!

No comments:

Post a Comment