Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"You Can Call me Alle"


The name is Tiffany but you can call me Alle. Alle is short for Allen which is my last name. Alle is something like my alter ego. I thought of this code name when my sorority sister and I planned a trip to the Philippines and I decided we needed alias. It's funny because people use alter egos as a way to express the "bad girl" side of themselves. Well my AG is the opposite. If you know me you already know I say what I mean and mean what I say...sometimes I can be a bit brash. But Alle takes a different approach. You see, Ive been told "Its not what you say, its how you say it" so I'll use this opportunity to express myself in a more "socially conscious/acceptable" way...well...maybe lol
who makes these rules anyway?!

Alle is very sensitive and sweet. She likes to think of herself as a queen, she's a lover and uses the reality of visualization and affirmation to her advantage. She always tells the truth. (the whole truth) She's a natural soul who seeks all things adventure and she likes to perform entire old-school shows in her bedroom after work. She writes poetry, bakes cakes and crochets. She loves to eat Oreos and milk while watching "Sex in The City" at 1:00 in the morning. She loves to give hugs and she kisses and tells. Shes a total anomaly and pulchritudinous inside and out! So everyone meet Alle...Alle meet everyone. Now keep in mind from time to time you may get Alle and you may get me. It just depends on the blog!

1 comment:

  1. "If you know me you already know I say what I mean and mean what I say..." I would like to add... if I may, KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN...
    And, you are so beautiful

    ReplyDelete